Located on Toronto's prestigious University Avenue, in the heart of the City, the University Club of Toronto is housed in a cherished heritage building that is a retreat for members to dine, socialize, pursue intellectual or artistic enlightenment via the Club's many events or perhaps visit our boutique fitness centre.
But the Club is more than just its location or bricks and mortar (however awe inspiring those might be!) it is place where connections are forged; relationships are built and friendships made. The Club is warm and welcoming; collegial and engaging. Since 1906 it has been a community of people of diverse backgrounds and interests respectful of traditions yet fully immersed in the contemporary world seeking comfort, familiarity, friendship amongst a body of members with shared interests.
Among the many features that Club Members enjoy
- Daily Dining in our casual Bar or elegant Library Dining Rooms
- Access to a treasured wine cellar, with minimal mark-ups on wines providing phenomenal value
- A boutique fitness centre with cardio equipment, machines, free wieights, classes, squash and a golf practice facility open 24/7.
- Overnight accomodations for the member or sponsored guests
- Access to an international network of over 300 private clubs, many with overnight accommodations
- Reduced rates for corporate and personal functions
- Access to an ever changing calendar of special Club events
- Access to special wine offers through the UCT's Wine Club
Additionally, members are part of the heritage, traditions and future of a Club that has been in existence for over a century and continues to evolve. Members understandably take great pride in entertaining or touring colleagues, friends and family at the Club. It is truly a Club unlike any other in the city!
The University Club of Toronto provides elegant ambiance and superb service throughout its Georgian Club house, offering formal and casual dining venues, in addition to a number of private function rooms for special social occasions or for business groups.
To view our Daily Dining Menus, click here (June 2015)
To view our Current Private Function Menu packages, click here
Overnight accommodations are located on the top floor of the clubhouse, where members and guests can book King, Queen, and Twin rooms. These overnight facilities are open throughout the year, and rates can be viewed at the sub menu to the right.
The Club also offers members and guests a Fitness, Lifestyle and Sports Centre. The Club houses a North-American style squash court, a state of the art fitness centre, weight room and aerobics and pilates class studio, a golf practice facility and steam facilities.